Bibs DeLux Silicone Pacifier 2 Pack - Blush Glow/Vanilla Glow
- BIBS De Lux is a new and exclusive design take of the iconic BIBS Colour pacifier. It comes with an elegant hidden gathering in an enhanced matte finish for a Premium look. The cherry shaped nipple and matte lightweight shield is designed to imitate the shape of a mother’s breast.
- Recommended by midwifes to support natural breastfeeding.
- Recommended for children aged 0-36 months.
- The nipple is produced from natural rubber latex or silicone. The rubber is a natural material and therefore slight color variations may occur.
- The shield is made of 100 percent food safe polypropylene (PP). Completely free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU.
- For hygienic reasons, we recommend replacing pacifiers every 4-6 weeks.
FOR YOUR BABY's SAFETY
Do always inspect the product carefully before each use. Especially when the baby has teeth. Pull the pacifier in all directions.
Discard it at the first sign of damage or weakness. Only use dedicated pacifier holders tested to EN 12586. Never attach other ribbons or cords to a pacifier, your baby may be strangled by them. The pacifier is not allowed to be stored in direct sunlight.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR PACIFIERS?
We often get inquiries from parents who have doubts about how to clean the pacifiers. There are a lot of more or less qualified advice on how and how often you clean pacifier - so it is with good reason if you feel confused.
We will review how to properly clean the pacifiers, how often they need to be cleaned, and finally kill a couple of swaying myths about cleaning pacifiers.
Sterilize each pacifier before use. Bring water to a boil and pour boiling water over pacifiers. Let the pacifiers soak for approx. 5 minutes. Pick them up and let them dry. The pacifier nipples may retain water, simply squeeze the nipple to release and lay to cool and dry for 3-4 hours. If the pacifier shows any irregularities, we recommend that you discard right away. Due to our pacifiers being made with natural rubber, the nipple may expand with use.
HOW TO STERILIZE THE PACIFIERS
When cleaning the pacifier, just follow these four simple steps:
1) Put the pacifiers in a clean bowl
2) Pour them with boiling water
3) Let the pacifiers soak for approx. 5 min.
4) Pick them up and let them dry
The vast majority of pacifiers are with valve. If the nipple has a valve, be sure to squeeze excess water out of the seat part when the nipple is sufficiently cooled.
TIP: When the child is over 3 months old, you can also rinse the pacifier by placing them in a sieve and pouring them with boiling water. This method is partly faster and partly avoids water collecting inside the seat part.
Caution! We often receive inquiries from parents who have followed the National Board of Health's recommendation to cook the pacifier for 5 minutes before first use and daily afterwards. The result is broken pacifiers. DO NOT COOK. They are not meant to be boiled and are therefore destroyed by the high heat.
Instead, follow the instructions above, and you are sure to kill the bacteria without compromising the durability of the pacifier.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I CLEAN THEM?
Part of good sucking hygiene is the frequent cleaning of the pacifiers. The younger the child, the more important it is to protect it from bacteria and to maintain good pacifier hygiene. This is due, among other things, to the fact that the child's immune system has not yet managed to get acquainted with quite a number of different bacteria, and therefore also will not have learned to "defend" against them yet.
Premature infants and babies up to 3 months need more thorough and frequent cleaning than babies over 3 months of age. Therefore, the pacifier must be cleaned more often when the child is under 3 months.
0-3 months: The pacifier must be scaled every time it has been on the floor. In addition, the pacifier must be scalded at least once a day.
3+ months: Rinse the pacifier once a day and rinse it under the cold tap if it has been on the floor.